I'm Dara Merin, Health and Wellness Expert, Nutrition Consultant, Life Coach & Certified Bulletproof Coach.
And I'm really curious... Do you want to:
- have more energy and be more fit
- find out what is true about health versus what we've been brainwashed to believe
- hone in on a diet regime that works for you
- balance your hormones, get good sleep, and feel strong and invincible
- have meaningful, thriving relationships and satisfying intimacy
- drop old stories that keep you stuck and feel inspired everyday
- and feel like you are living your purpose and being of service to the world?
Probably, right?! But maybe you're more like this:
- Exhausted even though you eat "right" and get exercise?
- Everyone THINKS you take great care of yourself?
- Of course you know self-care is important, but you're busy all the time taking care of life's daily needs and your work, not to mention taking care of others, and there never seems to be enough time for YOU.
- You appear confident, but secretly you're struggling to overcome the negative self-talk that keeps you from finding your true voice and pursuing the passions that light you up most brightly.
And honestly, you might not be very happy and you're tired all the time and wonder if anything you're doing is actually helping your cause. You might be a bit burnt out, but you're definitely motivated to learn what you need to know to be the healthiest, most vibrant woman you can be. The question is how, because you're not sure what to do or who to listen to and you're overwhelmed with the enormity of what it might look like if you set out to truly accomplish what you want: to be your healthiest, to get good rest, to exercise enough, to eat right, to create the great relationships you long for, etc etc. How could there possibly be enough time for everything? And what do you need to do, anyways?
Well, I feel you, I really do. I've been there: confused about what to do next and needing some wise guidance, someone to help you reassess and reevaluate where you are and what is the next right step. That's where I come in.
I don't believe that getting older has to mean less energy, imbalanced hormones, poor sleep, decreased immunity, putting on weight because you're confused about what to eat, becoming complacent about the state of your relationships or work life, and feeling crappier each year. Trust me, it doesn't!
I've gone on my own arduous healing journey back into balance and radiant health after major illness, traumatic experiences, an obsession with food, unhealthy relationships, and a LOT more. I've been on a path back to health for almost two decades now. And I'm not just talking health like having a healthy body, but health in ALL areas of life. My path has not only been about food and nutrition and what to put into my body, but one of deep, spiritual learning and healing as well.
If you're going through it, chances are, I've been there before and have insight and inspiration that will ring true for you and light you up. I have a gift for igniting inspired action that sparks and creates major changes in my client's lives.
Working together, we will identify who you truly want to be in this world and the areas of your life that are incongruent to what it is that your heart most deeply desires. I'll use my expertise to offer you a plethora of multi-faceted resources that will assist you along your way.
At it's heart, the coaching process is about transforming your consciousness so that you can realize your potential in all areas of life: health, personal, and professional potential.
Some things we'll focus on in our coaching sessions:
- Identifying your heart's deepest desires and the visions and dreams that live inside you
- Discerning your unique personal strengths and skills
- Breaking your goals down into achievable, manageable steps so that it is easier to begin taking action and to keep up the momentum once you get going
- Assessing your diet and suggesting options for optimizing your nutrition and energy
- Identifying easy ways to increase and manage your daily energy
- Reprogramming the mind and nervous system for greater calm, focus, presence, and clarity
- Work with your fears so you tune into your innate capability to create your own reality
- Upleveling your self-care routines and practices
- Cultivating resilience: the ability to get back up, regroup, and do whatever it takes to keep moving forward when confronted with any sort of adversity
One-on-One Coaching work includes:
- Two or three 50 minute coaching sessions each month by Zoom, Skype, Facetime, or phone
- Notes and action steps after each session
- Email support between sessions as needed — I'm there for you!
- Resources and recommendations galore: for recipes, practices, learning, processing, journaling, meditating, and whatever it is that will serve your journey now
FREE CONSULTATION CALL
Are you committed to creating a life you love to live everyday? I happily offer a free 30 minute call to you if you are serious about making positive change in your life and want to discuss working together in a coaching relationship. This is your chance to share with me some of the goals you are wanting to accomplish and to test out our chemistry to see if we are a good fit. If it feels right, then this is the first step to take to see if I'm the right coach to support you as you walk the path towards all you know if possible! Let's chat soon :)